1. IN THE SACRISTY.
a) If the "Asperges" precedes High Mass.
(1) Holy Water pot with water to
be blessed for the "Asperges," sprinkler, ritual and salt.
(2) On the Vesting Table: Stole, cincture, alb, cope. The
chasuble and maniple are placed upon the sedilia, (priests' bench) in the
(3) The chalice and missal are
prepared by the priest and placed upon the altar.
b) If there be no "Asperges" before Mass. All arrangements in the
sacristy are the same as for Low Mass.
2. ON THE ALTAR.
(1) Six lighted high candles.
(2) The veiled chalice upon the corporal on altar table.
(3) The missal is on stand and open at proper place.
(4) The three altar cards.
(5) Bell (on step or on credence table).
(6) Tabernacle veil (Color of the day).
(7) Antependium (Color of the day).
3. ON CREDENCE TABLE.
(1) Wine and water cruets filled.
(2) Finger bowl and towel.
(3) Communion paten.
NOTE: For a High Mass said in Black vestments. The tabernacle veil in this case must be
violet or the color of the day. It may never be black. The antependium (if any)
should be violet. In place of the regular missal, the "Requiem Missal" called "Missale Defunctorum" is used. There
should be no flowers on the altar.
: include(/home/sanctamissa/public_html//p/footer.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
: include(): Failed opening '/home/sanctamissa/public_html//p/footer.html' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear') in