(1) The vestments, which are
white in color, are arranged as usual for one or three priests, as occasion
(2) White cope.
(3) The Processional cross without its shaft (any other kind of portable crucifix may be
(4) Holy water pot and sprinkler.
(5) The thurible with lighted
charcoal and incense boat (used only during Mass, not for the service at the
(6) Acolytes' candlesticks with
lighted candles (for service at coffin).
(7) Ritual (for service at coffin).
NOTE: If it is customary to ring
the church bells this is done joyously. They are not tolled.
(1) All arrangements as the
occasion and dignity of the Mass, whether a Low Mass or otherwise, require.
(2) Flowers are permitted as a
decoration for the altar.
THE CREDENCE TABLE.
Everything as usual in keeping
with the solemnity of the Mass.
THE CENTER AISLE.
candlesticks (not black) with lighted yellow wax candles may be placed around the coffin, as at funerals