1. IN THE SACRISTY.
(1) The vestments for the celebrant and assisting priests are arranged for the usual Solemn Mass.
However, the celebrant's maniple is put in a convenient place in the
sanctuary. As to the color of the vestments make inquiry.
(2) Thurible with lighted charcoal and incense boat.
(3) Acolytes' candlesticks with lighted candles.
(4) Altar boys' torches (where customary).
(5) Any other arrangements as required by circumstances.
2. ON THE ALTAR.
(1) Six lighted high candles.
(2) The missal on stand and open at proper place.
(3) Holy water pot and sprinkler (on a small table or held by the altar boy).
(4) Tray for ring.
(5) The three altar cards.
(6) Bell on step or credence table.
(7) Tabernacle veil, white or the color of the day.
(8) Antependium, white or the color of the day.
(9) Adornments as required by circumstances.
3. ON THE CREDENCE TABLE.
(1) Wine and water cruets filled.
(2) Finger bowl and towel.
(3) Communion paten.
(4) Veiled chalice covered by humeral veil.
(5) Book of epistles and gospels on epistle side.
(6) Extra missal or book for nuptial blessing where customary.
4. IN THE SANCTUARY.
Prepare the kneeling benches for the bridal party as may be required.
: include(/home/sanctamissa/public_html//p/footer.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
: include(): Failed opening '/home/sanctamissa/public_html//p/footer.html' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear') in