It sometimes happens that Exposition takes place
before Mass and the Blessed Sacrament remains exposed for the adoration
of the faithful throughout the day; for example, on the First Friday of
the month. Where this ceremony is customary, it is necessary to prepare
the following things in addition to those required for Mass.
(1) Thurible with lighted charcoal and incense boat.
(2) At least twelve wax candles must be lighted upon the altar.
(3) The burse with corporal must be placed on altar.
(4) The monstrance should be upon the altar (covered with white veil).
(5) Flowers should adorn the altar.
(6) Corporal spread on the throne.
: include(/home/sanctamissa/public_html//p/footer.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
: include(): Failed opening '/home/sanctamissa/public_html//p/footer.html' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear') in